Form 941 and Proper Processing
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 60 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Dayna Reum
- Topic:   Human Resources, Taxation and Accounting
- Credit:   SHRM 1.0, HRCI 1.0
This webinar will give the tools you need to complete the form correctly from line by line review to who should sign the form. Discussions on how to properly reconcile the form to avoid IRS notices will be reviewed. Along with how to deal with the IRS if a dispute does occur.
The form 941 is an essential form for all employers that pay employees and withhold federal and FICA (social security and Medicare) taxation. In recent years several changes to the 941 form have made it difficult to understand. The importance of reconciliation and completion of not only the Form 941 but Schedule B is becoming increasingly important for employers to avoid costly disputes with the IRS resulting in penalties and interest.
- 941 Basic Requirements
- Reporting Requirements
- 941 Due Dates
- Electronic Filing
- Signing Requirements
- Line by line review
- Schedule B requirements and tips
- Reconciliation of Form 941 and W-2’s at year end
- 941-x forms and how to deal with them
- IRS Notices, disputes and how to deal with them.
- Learn 941 Basic Requirements
- Learn Reporting Requirements
- Learn 941 Due Dates