Five Behaviors of a Functional Team
This webinar is intended for team leaders and members of teams who have the goal of enhancing effectiveness and cohesiveness. The program is appropriate for leaders, managers, and team members. Entire teams will benefit as a result of creating a mutual understanding of team dynamics.
- Copy of PowerPoint presentation
- Questions for action and accountability
- Team assessment tool
3 Key Takeaways From This Webinar:
- Participants will understand how current behaviors may be dysfunctional and creates barriers to achieving optimum results.
- Participants will receive specific ideas and activities to help them create a more cohesive team.
- Participants will receive 30 effective questions for building accountability and action
Reasons You Should Attend This Webinar:
- Build stronger, more effective, more cohesive teams
- Create a culture of accountability
- Maximize trust, openness, and transparency
- Enhance commitment and buy-in to company decisions
- Focus on achieving collective results
- Support an environment of spirited and unfiltered yet constructive debate
- Learn the meaning of each of the five behaviors of a functional team
- Learn the interrelationship of each of the five behaviors
- Receive activities for enhancing the effectiveness of their team
- Understand why vulnerability-based trust is the foundation of all team effectiveness
- Understand how the conflict continuum and how too little conflict is as damaging as too much
Wes Pruett is owner of HR Advisors LLC, a consulting practice that provides service to clients who seek to align their business and employees creating successful outcomes and excellent work environments. After 20 years in senior leadership within the Mayo Health System he founded HR Advisors. Mr. Pruett provides solutions to companies for a wide variety of HR issues including compensation, compliance, policy development, performance management, and employee relations. Mr. Pruett regularly facili... View Full Profile
This program has been approved for credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Aurora Training Advantage is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.