Using Gamification to Recruit and Retain Employees
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Date: May 5, 2021
- Webinar Time: 12:00pm - 1:30pm EDT live
- Webinar Length: 90 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: William Rothwell
- Topic:   Human Resources
- Credit:   HRCI 1.5, SHRM 1.5
Fifty-six percent of all U.S. jobs can be done from home. The so-called work-from-home movement, accelerated by the pandemic but not going away after the pandemic is over, has prompted renewed attention to innovative approaches to winning the talent wars for top talent by using innovative HR approaches. Gamification is one innovative HR practice that can set organizations apart from their competitors, building an employment brand that can attract top talent. This material explores how to apply gamification to innovative recruitment and to employee retention.
- Learn why gamification, recruitment and retention are important based on business needs.
- Define gamification, recruitment, and retention.
- Discuss using gamification in recruitment.
- Review different approaches to gamification for retention.