Keys to Managing Generational Diversity
It has never been more important to learn how to lead and manage across generations. With as many as 5 different generations present in many workplaces, generational tension can result in conflict, frustration, poor communication and a shocking impact on collaboration, teamwork, and productivity. Savvy leaders know that understanding and managing generational tension is key.
In this fast paced and solution filled program:
• Get the basics – know what matters to each of the 5 generations now present in the workplace.
• The impact “Millennials” can have on your team and why it’s particularly important to understand them.
• Uncover the “most important” strategy for leading across generations – and it’s probably not what you think.
• Secrets leaders need for better communication with anyone, regardless of generation.
• Discover how to manage and reduce conflict that can arise due to generational tension.
• Strategies younger leaders and managers need for success with older professionals.
• How to foster and leverage inter-generational collaboration.
• Simple “dos” and “don’ts” every leader can master to ease generational tension and forge better relationships.
Innovative Communication LeaderAs an internationally recognized communication skills expert, speaker and author, Pamela Jett works with professionals to better understand that "Words Matter" when we are looking to achieve results, make an impact and improve effectiveness. Pamela is a true innovator who takes people beyond basic theory and strategy to an unparalleled level of application.Certified Speaking ProfessionalPamela Jett has had a life-long romance with words and their effect on re... View Full Profile
This program has been approved for credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Aurora Training Advantage is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.