Conducting High Impact Meetings
This webinar will empower you to improve the quality and effectiveness of your meetings - both in-person and virtually. Learn how to effectively facilitate and participate in a meeting to create successful interactions and achieve desired outcomes. You will also learn the critical steps to ensure good and effective meeting management. Walk away with strategies on how to come to closure on decisions, clearly identify action steps, track notes and ensure participants are engaged.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the common challenges to meetings
- Learn the five questions to ask before planning a meeting
- Identify the key aspects to cover when planning an agenda
- How to develop rules of engagement for high-impact meetings
- Understand the key roles needed in meetings
- Discover how to manage difficult and challenging participants in meetings
Don't waste another minute in boring and unproductive meetings. Join K.J. McCorry as she guides you through the steps to making your meetings the must attend events they should be.
K.J. McCorry is the owner of Officiency Enterprises, Inc. a consulting company based out of Boulder, CO. K.J. consults in a wide-variety of topics including productivity, systems improvement, records management, and sustainability. She is the author of Organize Your Work Day In No Time, by Que Publishing. She has appeared New York Times, International Herald Tribune, Chicago Tribune, Real Simple, CNN Money, Better Homes & Gardens with regular TV and radio appearances. K.J. has been nominated... View Full Profile