HR Metrics That Matter
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 90 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Wendy Sellers
- Topic:   Human Resources
- Credit:   HRCI 1.5, SHRM 1.5
The purposes of an organization’s human resources are to add value, make the organization more productive and competitive, and help the organization achieve its business objectives. The purposes of HR metrics are to help communicate the value added, demonstrate the contribution of your people, and measure employment related risks. To become a strategic partner, HR professionals need to speak the language of business – which is money. Inherent in that language is the lexicon of business measurements and metrics - including HR metrics.
This webinar discusses the use of HR metrics as a core competency, reviews the role it plays in helping the organization make critical business decisions, describes the calculation of employment practices liability risk exposure, and provides a listing of some of the more widely used metrics.
Areas Covered During Training:
• Gain an understanding of key HR metrics
• Be able to identify and assess the strategic and operational impact of HR metrics
• Learn the role of metrics in measuring and communicating value
• Review the basics of using HR metrics in assessing human capital related risks
• Learn how HR metrics improve strategic and operational decision-making
Why Should You Attend:
Measuring this kind of information—what’s working well, what needs improvement, and what trends to expect in the future—helps organizations figure out their people strategy. It also puts HR at the center of the decision-making table rather than off to the side. In Peter Drucker’s words, “What gets measured gets improved.” In Wendy Sellers words, “What gets measured gets the attention and focus of the C-suite.”