Intelligent Delegation: The Art and Science of Delegating Effectively
Do you feel stressed and overloaded? Do you find yourself saying “It’ll be quicker if I do it myself?” If so, then you need to brush up your delegation skills, as effective delegation is a key to success! Come hear speaker extraordinaire, Julie Kowalski of the Spizzerinctum Group, share not only the 12 traps of delegation and the secrets to effective Delegation, but also how to delegate not only downward, but UPWARD as well.
This is an opportunity for you to gain new tools that you can apply today and see immediate results!
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn the major factors preventing you from delegating effectively
- Understand what effective delegation is and what it is not
- Learn the 12 traps of effective delegation and how NOT to fall into them
- Gain a step by step approach for exactly how to delegate effectively
- Build stronger more positive and productive relationships with subordinates, colleagues and others
- See a significant increase responsibility and results (your own and those of others)
- A quick assessment of how effectively you delegate
- The 7 key steps to effectively delegating
- A sample delegation checklist
Julie Kowalski is a seasoned thought leader, consultant, executive coach and facilitator. She’s also an energetic, and spirited professional trainer. Through her own working history, Julie has gained valuable insight and acumen into the science of what it takes to start and run successful businesses as well as the art of earning and retaining customer and employee loyalty. Julie maintains working relationships with a wide variety of business owners and executives from sma... View Full Profile
This program has been approved for credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Aurora Training Advantage is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.