Job Postings and Notifications: What Are Your Liabilities
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Date: August 3, 2021
- Webinar Time: 12:00pm - 1:30pm EDT live
- Webinar Length: 90 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Wendy Sellers
- Topic:   Human Resources
- Credit:   HRCI 1.5, SHRM 1.5
"Listen, we are very strict on who we hire in order to make sure they fit our company culture, which we have worked hard to maintain." Bravo, this is an amazing concept, however the wording in your job ads and selection process may get you into legal hot water. Join us to review your job postings and notifications and uncover what your liabilities may be lurking at your door.
Learning Objectives Covered During This Session:
- Unconscious bias in job ads– understand it, then interrupt it
- Federal laws regarding hiring that you should aware of (state laws too)
- Rejection notifications and why “not a fit” is no longer an acceptable reasons for declining a candidate
- Employment legal cases to review or keep an eye on
To stay out of court and just as important (sometimes, more important) to not have negative social media commentary about your organization. Additionally since long term retention starts with the hiring process, you will want to get it right.