Critical Skills for High Caliber Leaders
A high caliber leader inspires trust, ignites creativity and induces high performance. Do you have the critical skills it takes? Register today and find out what a high caliber leader is and why becoming a high caliber leader is crucial to your success and the success of your organization. This is a
6 Critical Skills Covered:
- Assertive communication, a must-have for high caliber leaders.
- Self-awareness, the key to setting a positive example.
- Transparency, no more keeping people in the dark or relying on the rumor mill.
- Feedback and performance management, your most powerful skill set.
- Emotional intelligence, no more saying things you regret or self-sabotage.
- Productivity habits, get control over your time and your tasks.
Join leadership expert Pamela Jett as she guides you through the critical skills you will need in your arsenal to become a high caliber leader.
Innovative Communication LeaderAs an internationally recognized communication skills expert, speaker and author, Pamela Jett works with professionals to better understand that "Words Matter" when we are looking to achieve results, make an impact and improve effectiveness. Pamela is a true innovator who takes people beyond basic theory and strategy to an unparalleled level of application.Certified Speaking ProfessionalPamela Jett has had a life-long romance with words and their effect on re... View Full Profile
This program has been approved for credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Aurora Training Advantage is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.