Managing Contracts for Maximum Value and Minimum Risk
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Date: November 19, 2021
- Webinar Time: 2:00pm - 3:40pm EST live
- Webinar Length: 100 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Jim Bergman
- Topic:   Purchasing, Taxation and Accounting
- Credit:   CPE 2.0, ISM 1.5
Once the commercial transaction is negotiated and signed, most contracting teams are pulled from the process – at the same time that the parties are escalating their focus on the transaction. Both parties are incented to maximize their financial yield on the transaction and minimize their risk, yet some do not treat Contract Management as a key to their overall success. Are you and your organization one that does not dedicate the necessary tools, techniques and talent to managing commercial relationships? What is the difference between Contract Administration, Contract Management and Relationship Management? What is needed for you to succeed at all three levels? These are just a few of the questions which we will address.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to achieve excellence in your commercial relationships.
- Realize the full value and risk reductions that you have negotiated.
- Learn cost effective contract administration and management techniques.
- Develop meaningful, specific and realistic commercial relationship performance metrics.
- Identify opportunities to reformulate your commercial contracting strategies.
- Learn how to drive greater value and innovation into subsequent contracting cycles with your commercial partners.
- Identify opportunities to automate your contract management processes through software and other tools.
- Understand how to resolve contractual disputes without destroying the relationship.
Join Jim Bergman as he provides the road map for managing your contracts for maximum value and minimum risk.