Managing Multiple Calendars in Outlook
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 90 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Marie Herman
- Topic: Business Administration, Business Skills, Software
- Credit: ATAAA 1.5, ATAOP 1.5
Many administrative professionals are responsible for managing the calendars of multiple individuals. Ensuring their colleagues are in the right place at the right time can be one of the most challenging elements of our job. This webinar will cover several aspects of working with calendars in Microsoft Outlook, including how you can customize your calendar views and printouts and troubleshoot some of the most common issues experienced.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the difference between various delegation options in Outlook.
- Learn how to customize calendars and viewing/default options to work more efficiently.
- Gain valuable shortcut keys to navigate through the calendar more efficiently.
- Adopt new ways to get more comfortable with shared calendars and their limitations.
- Walk away with troubleshooting tips for common issues within Outlook calendars from synching to time zones and more.
Join Marie Herman and she shares tips and techniques for effectively utilizing Outlook when managing calendars for other individuals.