Manager as Mentor
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 60 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Pamela Jett
- Topic: Business Skills, Leadership
- Credit: ATAOP 1.0, HRCI 1.0, SHRM 1.0
Every leader, manager, and supervisor wears multiple hats and one of them is that of a mentor. Whether you take a formal or informal approach to mentor those you lead, there are “must-have tools” you must possess and polish to succeed as a manager who is also a mentor. Join Pamela Jett in this powerful and skill-building program.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Why you are always “mentoring” whether it is intentional or not and how to use that fact to help you and your team thrive.
- The 3 core competencies of mentoring success every manager needs: mindset, modeling, and feedback.
- How to integrate mentoring into your daily activities so it is simple and seamless.
- Why your professional growth is essential and strategies to implement immediately.
- How to use powerful questions to mentor on the fly.Simple approaches to create time for mentoring conversations.
- Why mentoring is fundamental to both keeping top talent and your career path and powerful strategies to do both.