Microsoft Access for Beginners
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 100 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Mike Thomas
- Topic: Business Administration, Business Skills, Finance, Software, Taxation and Accounting
- Credit: ATAOP 1.5, ATAAA 1.5
A relational database application such as Access can help you and your organization collect and manage large amounts of data. You can use it as a personal data management tool, or you can use it as a construction set to develop applications for an entire department or organization.
In this training you will learn the fundamental skills required to design and build a database using Microsoft Access. This session covers database terminology, building tables and the relationships between them, creating queries and creating a simple data-entry form.
Why you should attend:
If you need to create databases in Access, having a good understanding and working knowledge of how to construct Tables and Queries is the critical first step.
- Database terminology
- Building a database: Flat File v Relational
- Creating Tables
- Field types
- Entering and editing data
- Modifying a Table structure
- Creating a basic Query
- Selecting records using criteria (simple and complex)
- Creating a simple data-entry Form
Who should attend:
This training is classed as introductory level. It is aimed at new users of Access who need to learn how to create a database. No prior knowledge of Access is required.
The training will be delivered using the latest version of Access although much of the functionality is available in earlier versions of the application.