Microsoft Teams: Bringing Your Team Together
As we are becoming more of a global economy and workplace, people you need to work with may be in different offices, different cities, different states and even different countries. In our current situation with the Coronavirus more and more people are being forced to work from home as well. Travel can become very expensive and time consuming and can be limiting in other ways as well. The need for collaborating and meeting online has become critical in today’s business community. Microsoft Teams in an excellent solution that is really starting to catch on. Microsoft recently released that their Microsoft Teams program grew by 12 million users due in large part to the Coronavirus.
Tom Fragale will walk you through how to use Teams effectively and get your team up and running. He will show you how to set up your teams, how to invite others into your team, how to chat, how to share and collaborate on files, how to share your screen and other great features. Tom will show you how to use this tool effectively, a skill that is becoming critical in today’s work environment where people are working from different locations, yet still have the need to work together.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to get yourself up and running in Microsoft Teams.
- Gain insight into creating a team or joining an already established team.
- Learn how to invite other people to your team.
- Understand how to create channels and what they are used for.
- Learn how to upload important files and documents.
- Gain strategies for collaborating on files.
- Understand what "sharing the WIKI" means and why you should be doing it.
- Learn how to add more tabs and apps.
- Learn how to create a meeting and how to share your screen.
Join Tom Fragale as he walks you through using Microsoft Teams effectively.
Tom Fragale is a computer professional with over 30 years of experience. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, a Microsoft Certified Office Master, and a Microsoft Certified Expert in Word and Excel. He has trained over 30,000 business people in on-line webinars, public seminars, and on-site training. His clients include many Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, military bases, and companies large and small across a variety of industries, including manufacturing, banking, pharmaceutical, e... View Full Profile