Microsoft Teams: Bringing Collaboration to Life
Microsoft Teams is described as a hub for teamwork, for real-time collaboration, communication, meetings, file, and app sharing of Office 365! When used correctly this powerful software can drastically increase your productivity and allow your staff and teams to collaborate in a much more open and accessible environment.
With Microsoft Teams, everything is in one place, all in the open, all accessible to everyone. You can create a cohesive work environment and conduct business from just about anywhere. It's a tool that can revolutionize your workplace!
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn the fundamentals with a tour of the interface.
- Understand how to create teams, join existing teams and add new members.
- Gain strategies for managing your teams within the tool.
- Learn how to use instant and persistent messaging from Teams.
- Gain the ability to initiate video and audio calls from within Teams.
- Learn how to add a cloud storage connection.
- Watch as Lizebeth teaches you how to share files.
- Learn to schedule and manage your meetings from within Teams.
- Gain tips and tricks for using apps, chatbots and connectors for even more functionality.
- Get a glimpse into the mobile app for iOS and Android.
- Understand and the security and compliance features available.
In this one-hour session, you will learn essential tips to bring you up to speed and to start using Microsoft Teams within your company to stay in touch and collaborate seamlessly with your colleagues, your customers, and your partners. If you are thinking about using Teams or new to Teams then this is the webinar for you. Gather the team and get off on the right foot with expert instruction from Lizebeth Koloko-Green.
Lizebeth is bilingual in French and English. She is currently the Executive Assistant to the Senior Country Director of Symantec France. Lizebeth has been with Symantec for fifteen years. Prior to that, she worked as an Executive Assistant to the CEO of one of Microsoft partners, Areda Computer Systems, in San Diego, California.Lizebeth is very passionate about learning and teaching Information Technology Software. She often trains Executives, Sales Reps, and Admin Professionals on M... View Full Profile