Mindset Success: Take Control of Your Career
You have read all the articles and seen all the training: 3 Steps to Success, 10 Habits of Successful People, 5 Things Every Successful Person Practices. The truth of the matter is your success is yours. No one can prescribe a magic elixir for success. Success begins with you – your mindset.
This is your moment of commitment. Commit to embrace the mindset of happy successful people. Set yourself on a path of growth and development that sustains momentum and is fueled by passion. Take ownership of your career trajectory.
Give yourself permission to succeed!
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the correlation between your mindset and your success and recognize there is no distinction between the personal you and the professional you.
- Discover your values and your goals. This is the first step in developing Your Brand.
- Learn how to put your Brand to work – Authentically, Consistently, and Intentionally.
- Gain strategies for developing a Brand that draws success and power to you.
- Choose a mindset for success and influence your results – practice perception management and take control of your career.
Join Julie as she shares the secrets of a positive attitude and how to apply this mindset to your career path. Find your North Star and define your Brand. A Brand that aligns to your values and your goals. A Brand that directs you to the success you desire and empowers you to influence the outcome with each interaction.
Become a free-agent representing YOU - Value your Value and take the first step today.
Julie is an experienced administrative professional with a demonstrated history of building strategic partnerships and providing proactive support. Over the past 20 years, she has navigated her own career up a spiral staircase -- as a travel agent, HR staffing assistant, administrative assistant, and office manager. In her most recent assignment, she implemented the Star Achievement Series® for the administrative staff at her company, a cultural movement that changed the perception o... View Full Profile