Minute Taking Techniques: Own Your Meeting
Minute taking is an often time under-valued skill, but good minute takers make an impact on the meetings they participate in. The goal of this webinar is to increase your confidence, because the more you know about minute taking, the less intimidated you will be. Take your minute taking to the next level and start OWNING your meetings today.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand meeting preparation and how that sets you up for success.
- Learn the basics of governance and what that brings to a meeting.
- Gain techniques for knowing what to write down and just as importantly what not to write down.
- Understand the process for finalizing the minutes.
- Gain invaluable strategies for tracking actions and follow up after the meeting.
Join Patricia Robb as she walks you through how to become the most desired attendee in every meeting!
Patricia Robb has been in the administrative field for over 30 years. Currently she is the Owner and President of Boomerang Virtual Assistants, a website providing administrative services. She is also Administrative Support to the Board of Trustees of a mental health hospital. Previous to this position she worked for the Chief of Staff at the same hospital and the Chief Nursing Executive. She was also a Sr. Executive Assistant and Corporate Secretary for a not-for-profit organization and has als... View Full Profile