Minute Taking 101: Skills, Tips and Tricks to Own Your Meeting
Webinar Details $169
- Webinar Length: 60 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Rhonda Scharf
- Topic:   Business Administration, Business Skills
Do you avoid eye contact at a meeting when they are looking for a minute taker? Maybe even come to the meeting deliberately late so that you won’t be chosen? Does the thought of taking minutes scare you to death? Worry that you don’t have shorthand and can’t write fast enough?
You are not alone.
Most people learn to take minutes from copying the previous minute takers example, but what if you have no previous example? What happens if what they have created in the past doesn’t make sense to you? Most people are not even remotely confident when it comes to taking minutes because they were never taught how to take minutes.
Our introductory webinar will give you the skills you need to get started and be confident. We will ensure you walk into your next meeting knowing you can do what they need you to do.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the purpose of minutes and why they are so important.
- Learn what minutes should contain and why.
- Learn what minutes should not contain and why.
- Gain tips and tricks that will immediately get you on track for you next meeting.
- Understand why you shouldn't be taking verbatim minutes and how to take minutes without the common "Mary said, Bob said" mistake.
Rhonda has been teaching a full day course on "Minute Taking Made Easy" for over 20 years and she has extracted the tips that will help you get started quickly and properly. Tried and true with thousands of graduates, this webinar will be your saving grace.
No more worrying that you didn't capture what everyone said or missed the important information. You won't! You will look like you have been taking minutes for years.