Creating Modern HR Strategies
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 60 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Annissa Deshpande
- Topic:   Human Resources
- Credit:   SHRM 1.0, HRCI 1.0
The reality is in today’s knowledge economy, you need to be much more proactive about attracting and retaining talent as it’s now your company’s competitive advantage. Every single company is competing for talent against the tech giants like Amazon and Google. They are definitely raising the bar when it comes to attracting and retaining talent. In order to compete, you need a modern people strategy, grounded in the business goals that differentiates your organization.
In this session, you will learn how to use a 4-step framework to build a modern people strategy. We will first go through the framework and then apply it to a case study for how an organization designed a modern training strategy aligned to their business goals. After the session, you will be able to build a modern people strategy that drives business outcomes, creates a place where people love to work, and attracts investment from your company.
Specifically, we will cover:
- The difference between traditional and modern HR
- The importance of strategy in today’s dynamic business environment.
- A framework for how to create a modern people strategy that will make your leaders want to invest in the HR function.
- Put the framework into action with a case study on building a modern training strategy.