Motivating Remote Employees: Keep Them Focused, Collaborative and Fired Up
2020 has seen one of the largest workforce shifts in modern history. The remote employee is no longer a line item to discuss or to test out. The workforce went remote overnight and even as some employees head back to the office this trend is here to stay. You can ignore it or learn how to thrive in this new environment. Pamela Jett is here to help you get up to speed quickly and become an effective motivator... even from a remote location.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Discover the three most important positive motivators to focus on with remote employees.
- Master the art of a "weekly work rhythm" for success.
- Learn how what you measure matters with remote employees now more than ever.
- Walk away with a plan for remote employees who are "happy, but losing steam."
- Discover why "leader as problem giver" is crucial.
- Leverage the power of questions to keep your team focused - even in the midst of pressures.
- Learn why a "growth mindset" is crucial and how to leverage yours.
Join Pamela Jett as she prepares you to not only survive, but thrive in this new remote world.
Innovative Communication LeaderAs an internationally recognized communication skills expert, speaker and author, Pamela Jett works with professionals to better understand that "Words Matter" when we are looking to achieve results, make an impact and improve effectiveness. Pamela is a true innovator who takes people beyond basic theory and strategy to an unparalleled level of application.Certified Speaking ProfessionalPamela Jett has had a life-long romance with words and their effect on re... View Full Profile
This program has been approved for credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Aurora Training Advantage is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.