Thriving In a Multi-Generational Workforce
For the first time in history, there are five generations (Traditionalists, Baby Boomers, Generation X, Millennials and Generation Z) in the workplace and each generation is demonstrating vast differences in work behavior and expectations.
This is a new phenomenon that is adding more frustration and stress to our workdays with the generations often times doing more colliding than collaborating. And to add to the stress and frustration our 21st century workplaces are more diverse, in other attributes as well.
In this dynamic session you will learn how to move from stress, frustration and barely surviving to a healthy work environment and thriving in today’s multi-generational workplace.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understanding what motivates each generation.
- The values that cross all generations
- How we move from trying (and failing) to “fix” the other generation(s) to working with them
- A strong understanding of the commonalties and differences of the generations
- Examples of the internal impacts seen across all industries
- A strong understanding of the most common sticking points/conflicts and how to lead thru them
Join Julie Kowalski for this transformational session that is a must attend for anyone in a multi-generational workforce.
Julie Kowalski is a seasoned thought leader, consultant, executive coach and facilitator. She’s also an energetic, and spirited professional trainer. Through her own working history, Julie has gained valuable insight and acumen into the science of what it takes to start and run successful businesses as well as the art of earning and retaining customer and employee loyalty. Julie maintains working relationships with a wide variety of business owners and executives from sma... View Full Profile