Dealing with Office Gossip
Webinar Details $169
- Webinar Date: July 27, 2021
- Webinar Time: 2:00pm - 3:00pm EDT live
- Webinar Length: 60 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Rhonda Scharf
- Topic:   Business Administration, Business Skills, Human Resources
- Credit:   HRCI 1.0, SHRM 1.0
How an organization deals with gossip can mean the difference between growing and thriving or disintegrating from within. Office gossip is a fact of life; what you do with it is up to you.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn to tell the difference between conversation and gossip (you would hate to be an accidental gossip!).
- Understand why it is wrong to gossip (even though virtually everyone does it).
- Gain strategies for making sure you don't participate in gossip.
- Learn what to do when gossip is about you (what you should say and do and how you should deal with possible damage to your reputation).
- Gain insight into setting up a "no gossip" culture in your office.