Dealing with Office Gossip
How an organization deals with gossip can mean the difference between growing and thriving or disintegrating from within. Office gossip is a fact of life; what you do with it is up to you.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn to tell the difference between conversation and gossip (you would hate to be an accidental gossip!).
- Understand why it is wrong to gossip (even though virtually everyone does it).
- Gain strategies for making sure you don't participate in gossip.
- Learn what to do when gossip is about you (what you should say and do and how you should deal with possible damage to your reputation).
- Gain insight into setting up a "no gossip" culture in your office.
Insightful… humorous… entertaining… even contagious… are all words that are used to describe Rhonda Scharf. A speaker with the uncanny ability to look at the normal and see something quite different. Rhonda is a Professional Speaker and member of the Canadian Speaking Hall of Fame, Trainer, and Author, based in Ottawa. She has spoken to tens of thousands of people in dozens of different countries. Rhonda will share some things she has learned to help you excel in your work environment, emerging ... View Full Profile