Microsoft Office Shortcuts
As a basic-level user of Microsoft Office, you'd love to reduce the number of "hair-tearing-out" moments. You'd love to be able to do things faster so you can go home on time. You'd love to be seen as an “Office Hero” in your organization. As an added bonus, because Microsoft Office is so widely used across the globe, having good-to-excellent skills means you'll be more marketable in today’s highly competitive job market!
- Word and Outlook: Automate data-entry using QuickParts
- Word: Using Styles to automate formatting
- Word: Create a Table of Contents with 3 clicks of the mouse!
- Word: Creating and editing a PDF
- Word and PowerPoint: SmartArt: Build diagrams in seconds
- PowerPoint: Modify all slides at once: Understanding Slide Masters
- PowerPoint: Working with Images
- Excel: Managing List-based data
- Outlook: Using Rules to automate your email processing
- Outlook: Using Quick Steps to automate repetitive tasks
- All Applications: The Ribbon: Make it work the way you do
Mike Thomas has worked in the IT training business for 26 years. His expertise and experience covers designing and delivering training courses, creating written training materials (Quick Reference Guides and step-by-step tutorials), recording and editing video-based tutorials and providing support to users. He is a subject matter expert in a range of Microsoft technologies including Microsoft Office, Lync/Skype for Business and SharePoint. He has extensive experience of working with Cloud-based ... View Full Profile
Aurora Training Advantage is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, and cancellation please contact our offices at 407-542-4317 or email@example.com.