Critical Practices for Assessing and Onboarding Your Leaders
The cost of a bad executive hire can be in the hundreds of thousands – and that is just direct cost. The more significant impact of a bad executive hire can have dire implications on the survival and success of a company. It is mission-critical to hire the right people to lead your company and position them for success. Yet, research indicates that only 50% of executive hires are seen as “successful.”
Therein lies the opportunity - companies that build the capability to hire and onboard executives effectively are creating a compelling competitive advantage.
In this webinar - EXECUTIVE FIT – CRITICAL PRACTICES FOR ASSESSING AND ONBOARDING YOUR NEXT LEADERS – Joe Frodsham and Scott McTague will share their experience implementing executive assessment and onboarding practices for over 200 companies – including many benchmark employee brands.
Executive Assessment and development leaders, Joe Frodsham and Scott McTague, will present best practices for increasing your “hit-rate” of your executive hiring – including key tools and processes for assessing, selecting and onboarding key leaders. Key takeaways include
- A framework for predicting fit – getting below the surface and beyond the resume.
- Aligned and deep assessment – assess with rigor and a clear end in mind.
- Highlight potential – patterns and tools that surface capacity and potential for growth.
- Early warning signs – how to spot a potential bad hire before engaging with them as a candidate.
- Targeted interview – evaluation of candidate fit against company values, culture and role-based competencies.
- Key practices for onboarding – the seven staging elements of executive onboarding.