Organizing Effective Meetings in a Digital Age
The rise of digital technology associated with collaboration and meetings has had a very real impact on how effective meetings are conducted. As technology has advanced, so has the pace of the productive meetings and what they look like.
New technology seems to be coming out every day and you will soon be using services like audio- or video-conferencing to conduct your meetings with great features such as real-time translation / transcription and video recording.
In this one hour course, Lizebeth Koloko-Green will share with you her strategies for conducting successful meetings and how to be prepared to take advantage of the new features that technology has to offer.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Gain an understanding of the basics rule for running an effective meeting
- Learn about the tools available and how to select the best options for your meetings.
- Learn about Meeting Preparation tools such as Findtime, Skype, Webex, Teams...
- Understand the best tools for conducting your meeting (OneNote, Interactive Whiteboard, Managing Data...)
- Review tools that are perfect for after the meeting to help with task management, to-do lists, organization...)
- Look ahead and new technologies that will disrupt your meeting journey.
Join Lizebeth as she helps you bring your meetings into the digital age.
Lizebeth is bilingual in French and English. She is currently the Executive Assistant to the Senior Country Director of Symantec France. Lizebeth has been with Symantec for fifteen years. Prior to that, she worked as an Executive Assistant to the CEO of one of Microsoft partners, Areda Computer Systems, in San Diego, California.Lizebeth is very passionate about learning and teaching Information Technology Software. She often trains Executives, Sales Reps, and Admin Professionals on M... View Full Profile