OSHA's New COVID-19 Guidance: Latest Compliance Requirements
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 60 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Todd Logsdon
- Topic:   Human Resources
- Credit:   HRCI 1.0, SHRM 1.0
Government agencies continuously issue new guidance relating to the pandemic. OSHA recently issued new guidance on how to investigate and record COVID-19 cases amongst your workforce. Should you be wearing a mask? Navigating vaccination issues. Business guidance and legal requirements are changing rapidly. This webinar will discuss changes implemented that employers must be ready for.
This webinar session will cover:
- Recording and reporting COVID-19 cases to OSHA
- Handling suspected or confirmed COVID-19 cases in the workplace
- Should you be wearing masks?
- Navigating vaccination issues
- Handling Employees that Refuse to Work
- What potential legal claims employers could face, including OSHA claims