The Paperless Office: Strategies for Success
In this webinar, participants will learn how to minimize paper. Some people waste as much as 25% of their day searching for information - both in paper and digitally. Paper is still the number one material thrown away with the typical U.S. office worker uses about 10,000 sheets of copy paper each year. Through easy and simple paperless offices strategies, workers can reduce their paper consumption immediately by 20-30%. Participants will learn how to reduce this amount of paper by becoming more organized electronically with improved data and information management. Ideas will also be introduced on how to minimize copies, printing and duplication in the office.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the challenges of using paper
- Learn how to reduce paper through better electronic organization of documents
- Discover other electronic ways to manage and process information digitally instead of through paper
- Gain strategies on tracking meeting notes electronically
- Learn easy and simple paper reduction measures in the office
- Review of key office paper policies to reduce paper consumption
- Learn about applications that can improve efficiency and reduce paper
Join expert K.J. McCorry as she guides you through the steps to making your office paperless.
K.J. McCorry is the owner of Officiency Enterprises, Inc. a consulting company based out of Boulder, CO. K.J. consults in a wide-variety of topics including productivity, systems improvement, records management, and sustainability. She is the author of Organize Your Work Day In No Time, by Que Publishing. She has appeared New York Times, International Herald Tribune, Chicago Tribune, Real Simple, CNN Money, Better Homes & Gardens with regular TV and radio appearances. K.J. has been nominated... View Full Profile