2021 Payroll Tax Update: New Forms and Requirements Explained
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Date: June 17, 2021
- Webinar Time: 2:00pm - 3:00pm EDT live
- Webinar Length: 60 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Dayna Reum
- Topic:   Payroll, Human Resources, Taxation and Accounting
- Credit:   HRCI 1.0, SHRM 1.0, CPE 1.0
This webinar is designed to help the participant to know updates for 2021 necessary to stay in compliance with the IRS. Did you know that penalties for information returns have been updated and can cost your company money if W-2’s and the required ACA forms are still required? Or that the IRS has implemented the requirement that employers report the Sick and Family leave wages paid to employees and taken as a credit on the Form 941 be reported on the Form W-2. These kinds of items and many more will be reviewed. We also will review the most updated information available on tax reform and the potential impact on payroll. Review of the COVID-19 legislation will be discussed and challenges that employers are experiencing, along with best practices to overcome those challenges.
- To understand where we are in current legislation
- Understanding all the COVID-19 legislation and how it impact reporting
- Review of American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 and how it impacts prior legislation
- To understand the possible impacts of tax reform
- Update on where legislation is with Tax reform and what the IRS is saying.
- Annual updates you need to be aware of
- Form updates and how to handle them for 2021 (W-2, W-4, 941, etc)