Planning and Organization for the Overwhelmed
Webinar Details $149
- Webinar Length: 90 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Julie Kowalski
- Topic:   Business Administration, Business Skills
Are you buried in paper or electronic clutter? Are you spending more time searching for things than working on things? How about deadlines? Are people having to remind you or follow up with you? If any of these ring true for you, this is a webinar you do not want to miss! You will learn effective strategies and time saving tips and walk away with tools and processes that will significantly increase your effectiveness, efficiency, productivity, mood, and even decrease your feelings of overwhelm.
In this engaging webinar, you will learn the secrets of planning and organization success and how to intentionally create and use proven processes for achieving your goals!
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand why planning is so critical
- Gain 5 steps in the planning process with easy to understand examples
- Walk away with sample planning tools and and templates
- Learn how to develop SMART goals
- Gain examples of SMART goals for reference
- Understand how to create and keep deadlines
Join Julie Kowalski as she shares life hacks that will help your achieve success!