Post Pandemic Workplace Policies
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 60 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Wendy Sellers
- Topic:   Human Resources
- Credit:   HRCI 1.0, SHRM 1.0
Is your workplace prepared for possible permanent post-pandemic workplace policies and mandates?
This session will review:
- OSHA workplace safety including assigning a workplace coordinator for COVID-19 issues, installing barriers where physical distancing cannot be maintained, using face coverings & improving ventilation.
- EEOC is already cracking down on disparity and discrimination caused by COVID-19.
- Department of Labor oversight and investigations with work-from-home hourly workers.
- Continued threats to safety under the NLRA (National Labor Relations Act), which applies to nearly every company in America - not just unionized businesses.
If not prepared, representatives from OSHA, EEOC, DOL and even the NLR may be knocking at your virtual or in person door. Employers can prevent all of these things by being prepared and doing the right thing.