Privacy Issues in the Workplace
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Date: August 4, 2021
- Webinar Time: 12:00pm - 1:30pm EDT live
- Webinar Length: 90 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Wendy Sellers
- Topic:   Human Resources
- Credit:   HRCI 1.5, SHRM 1.5
It is crucial to understand privacy concerns in the workplace. It is even more important to train all managers and supervisors on privacy responsibilities in the workplace. This session will review top privacy concerns, valid or not, in the workplace.
Learning Objectives Covered During This Session:
- You will understand the importance of confidentially regarding information discovered from actions or conversations around pregnancy, disabilities, vaccine status, background checks, drug screenings, videotaping in the workplace, personnel records and more
- You will understand the potential legal risks if privacy is violated, intentionally or unintentionally
- You will learn about several cases regarding privacy at work and the outcomes
Why attend? Attend to avoid being a next case study for The HR Lady ®. Being an employer of choice includes protecting personal information and the implied privacy an employee agrees upon when entering your workforce. In today’s world, it is hard enough to recruit and retain good employees. This session will help you remove barriers including negative online reviews or news articles that turn away good employees from even starting the application process.