Project Management Foundations
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 90 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Mary Beth Imbarrato
- Topic: Business Administration, Business Skills, Project Management
- Credit: ATAOP 1.5, ATAAA 1.5
This workshop will introduce the foundational skills associated with structured project management programs to help effectively, and efficiently, manage project activities. Project management is the activity of planning, organizing, and managing tasks and people to achieve the specific goals of a project. More and more companies are expecting their employees to be able to handle important and often times complex projects efficiently and effectively. Join Mary Beth as she walks you through the foundation that will set you up for success.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the power of project management and how you can leverage those skills
- Raise your level of confidence in leading projects and working with project teams
- Identify and manage project goals, objectives, and risks
- Determine the activities required to deliver a successful project
- Introduce techniques in helping staff, volunteers and customers adapt to change
Register today and start adding a skill that is critical in today's business setting.