Project Management for Administrative Professionals
Webinar Details $199
- Webinar Length: 60 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Marie Herman
- Topic: Business Administration, Project Management
- Credit: ATAAA 1.0
Whether you have the formal responsibility or not, most administrative professionals do project management. From organizing large events to ensuring office moves go smoothly and more, you are often tasked with overseeing projects in your office that can be time and money consuming. Participants in this webinar will get a general understanding of the project management process, including setting up a budget and schedule and allocating resources.
As a participant, you will discover the steps you need to take to ensure your project comes in on time and on budget. You’ll get a complete overview of planning, scheduling, and budgeting. You'll learn how to stay on top of deadlines and expenses, ways to plan ahead to prevent surprises and setbacks, and how to get people to help you when you have no authority over them.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Gain a general understanding of the overall project management process and common planning tools, like GANTT charts.
- Learn the key questions to ask before you even get started so that you fully understand what the scope of the project involves.
- Explore tools to help you get and stay organized in order to juggle all the details of the project management process.
- Identify key terminology and the areas of knowledge you need.
Join Marie Herman as she shortens your project management learning curve by sharing her experience and knowledge in this must attend event for Administrative Professionals.