Psychological Safety: A Leader's Guide
The research is very clear; the #1 driver of team performance is psychological safety. And, great leaders make fostering psychological safety a top priority. Great teams are the product are the product of great leadership and hard work. Join Pamela Jett as she walks you through how to provide your team the psychological safety to thrive in today's work environment!
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Discover what psychological safety is and what it is not. And why that is so important.
- Learn how to enhance your team’s psychological safety with key leadership techniques.
- Master the art of being a strategically vulnerable leader for greater cohesion and trust.
- Unleash better problem solving and collaboration with key leadership decisions.
- Understand the steps to fostering an environment where team members feel confident to share solutions and innovative strategies to resolve even the stickiest of situations.
- Discover how you may be unintentionally sabotaging psychological safety and how to avoid those pitfalls and minefields to unleash your teams potential.
Walk away with specific strategies to implement and mindsets to adopt that will instantly help you enhance employee engagement, retain top talent and drive results. Pamela is going to deliver a program worthy of gathering your leadership group in a conference room for.
Innovative Communication LeaderAs an internationally recognized communication skills expert, speaker and author, Pamela Jett works with professionals to better understand that "Words Matter" when we are looking to achieve results, make an impact and improve effectiveness. Pamela is a true innovator who takes people beyond basic theory and strategy to an unparalleled level of application.Certified Speaking ProfessionalPamela Jett has had a life-long romance with words and their effect on re... View Full Profile
This program has been approved for credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Aurora Training Advantage is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.