Conducting a Successful Purchasing Audit
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 100 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Michael W. Gozzo
- Topic:   Purchasing
- Credit:   ISM 1.5
If you have a purchasing function then a purchasing audit is a critical tool you should already be using. Join Michael Gozzo as he explains the difference between an internal and external audit, why audits are so important and how often you should be doing them. He will also explain the importance of who should be conducting the audit and what qualifications they should have. You will walk away from this webinar with an understanding of how to organize the audit, how to record your findings and what actions you should be taking with the findings.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Gain critical insights into what is causing performance issues.
- Understand how to get a picture of your performance and how to use that to improve.
- Learn how to use the audit to ensure your are using the latest and best practices.
- Gain a disciplined mechanism for ensuring compliance to required practices.
Join Michael Gozzo and learn how to add a purchasing audit to your toolkit.