Purchasing and Supply Metrics: A Gauge for Accountability
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 100 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Michael W. Gozzo
- Topic:   Purchasing, Taxation and Accounting
- Credit:   ISM 1.5
What are your expectations of performance - internally and externally? Best judgement doesn't cut it it today's world. This presentation focuses on multiple aspects - suppliers and purchasing measurements. You will walk away with a better understanding of performance measurement and how you should be using it. Learn how to define what you need to accomplish and how that will drive the metrics you put in place. Also, you will gain insight into reviewing your results and how to use that information to develop actions plans.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to use specific tools for determining satisfaction.
- Understand the measurements needed to track and change performance.
- Gain a road map for initiating and maintaining a measurement program.
- Learn how to correctly analyze data and information.
- Understand how to develop methods of corrective action.
Join Mike Gozzo as he shares his experience for helping you implement a successful purchasing and supply metrics program.