Project Management and Purchasing: Improving Performance
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Date: July 13, 2022
- Webinar Time: 2:00pm - 3:40pm EDT live
- Webinar Length: 100 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Michael W. Gozzo
- Topic: Purchasing
- Credit: ISM 1.5, ATAPU 1.5, CPE 2.0
Do your purchasing projects suffer from delays, unpleasant surprises and lack a true organization? Do you wish you could create a professional project plan and then actually adhere to the plan, satisfying the needs of your company?
To consistently lead purchasing projects to successful conclusions involves learning and applying proven project management principles. This seminar will provide you with the tools to successfully manage today’s purchasing projects.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to create standard project documents like "work breakdown structures" and appropriate charts to aid in keeping your project on track.
- Gain insight into identifying the most significant project risks using structured tools.
- Understand the five phases of projects and how to employ them.
Join Mike Gozzo as he introduces you to Project Management walks you through how to apply those principles towards purchasing.