The question of repaymentability is central to any business lending request. In order to be approved for a loan, businesses need to establish their ability to generate enough cashflow or to provide proof of capacity to service both existing and proposed debt. This webinar will examine cashflow form the standpoint of information contained in the profit and loss statement of a business. Participants in this program will consider conventional cashflow analysis as a basis for loan repayment. Case studies will be used throughout this program to demonstrate the ways in which cashflow can be measured and utilized to assist lenders in the analysis process.
- Measuring business’ cashflow accurately using Profit and Loss Statement information
- Understand Cashflow: What it is and how to measure it
- Uncover sources of hidden cashflow
- Learn how to calculate the Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) and why that's important
- Gain insight into calculating cashflow for a start-up business
- Walk away with a process for calculating Simple Cashflow for an established businessness
Vincent DiCara has been involved in evaluating and meeting the credit needs of small and medium-sized businesses for thirty years as a business advocate, lender, credit analyst and trainer. Since 1995, he has been providing expert training for lending professionals throughout the country who work in the public, private non-profit, and private sectors. Mr. DiCara’s training programs have become known for their ability to foster an informal and participatory environment in which students are empow... View Full Profile