How to be a Strategic Leader in 2022
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Date: December 15, 2021
- Webinar Time: 2:00pm - 3:30pm EST live
- Webinar Length: 90 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Rebecca Staton-Reinstein
- Topic:   Business Skills, Leadership
Fail to Plan; Plan to Fail. You know the adage. Do you apply it? These extraordinary times require extraordinary performance by every leader and manager throughout your organization. Whether in the public, private or nonprofit/NGO sector. Use your strategic plan to enhance your leadership, accomplish your goals and make sound decisions based on your results. Improve your outcomes systematically.
It's easy to become a victim of the "To-Do" list, crisis management and putting out the latest fire. That approach seldom leads to sustainable success. Focus on driving your daily action through the power of your vision and mission, planning strategically and focusing on results to realize the progress your organization demands.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to plan for success strategically in order to turn your vision into reality.
- Gain strategies for using your mission to drive daily action and decision making.
- Engage everyone in accomplishing organizational goals.
- Understand why you need to resist firefighting and quick tactical reactions and how to do that.
- Learn how to focus on results, not activity, to evolve your plan.
- Gain critical insight into how to demonstrate ROI for your planning efforts.
Join Rebecca Staton-Reinstein and go from tactical to strategic leadership.