Strategic Management and Planning Foundations
Webinar Details $269
- Webinar Length: 120 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Mary Beth Imbarrato
- Topic: Business Skills, Leadership, Human Resources
- Credit: ATAOP 2.0, HRCI 2.0, SHRM 2.0
This session will introduce the foundational elements associated with strategy management plans and processes. Discussion topics will include how strategy efforts unfold, roles and responsibilities, and the effective use of tools and techniques to help elevate the level of success for the organizational strategy. Most importantly, how you can help to support these strategic activities.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Identify the stages of strategy development: strategic planning, strategy implementation and strategy management.
- Establish an understanding of the common terms, phrases and documents associated with the strategy process.
- Raise your level of confidence in strategy meetings and provide meaningful contributions to the strategy efforts.
- Introduce techniques to help the organization elevate their level of success in achieving the goals and initiatives aligned with the organizational strategy.
- Develop an understanding of the typical strategic planning process and its impact on the organization.
- Recognize the key elements of a strategy plan and how they are used to support the organizational goals.
- How you can support both the strategic planning process and the ongoing needs of strategy management.
- Learn some of the most common challenges associated with strategy work and how to respond to those challenges.