Succession Planning & Leadership Development
In a study of more than 400 senior-level corporate executives, 55 percent said their company’s performance is likely to suffer in the near future due to insufficient leadership. Is there really a shortage of potential management talent? Most of the time, no. The real problem is poor succession planning. This program will give you an actionable framework to identify and groom your organization’s future leaders.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to identify leadership potential using the “4C” model to measure probability of success in future leadership roles
- The unique attributes and capabilities that future leaders of your company will need—this is why you need successors, not replacements
- The 8 core experiences required to transform a high-potential employee into a highly successful leader
- Why focusing on “leader-centric” development often has an immediate positive impact on the bottom line
- Strategies for motivating current executives to participate in the development and mentoring of their eventual successors
- Insuring your company’s future: A blueprint for building a succession planning program across the entire enterprise
For over a decade, Joe led JBKF Group, consulting with companies across industries on issues of talent and careers. In 2014, Joe merged JBKF Group with Career Management Partners (CMP), a talent and transition firm focused on recruiting, development, career transition, and outplacement solutions. CMP has national and global delivery capability and is recognized as a DFW 100 fast-growth company.Prior to moving into the consulting world, Joe served as the Vice President of Talent and Senior Vice P... View Full Profile
This program has been approved for credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Aurora Training Advantage is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.