Talent Management as an Integrated Organizational Strategy
Organizations require an integrated approach to talent management to align with their business strategy. Organizations need to do a better job to plan for staff skills, experience and expertise that will support the organizations strategic goals and initiatives. A strategic approach to hiring, retaining and deploying people is creates business success through increase revenue, growth and retaining and attracting top talent. In this webinar, participants will learn the basic components and process to develop an integrated talent management strategy with the business strategy.
- Review the purpose and need behind developing an integrated talent management strategy
- Understand the current trends in talent management
- Identify the key people in an organization to design and develop an integrated talent management strategy
- Understand key leadership competencies and how it relates to business strategy
- Understand which topics and areas to address when creating an integrated talent management strategy
- Review the next steps and process of developing an integrated talent management strategy
K.J. McCorry is the owner of Officiency Enterprises, Inc. a consulting company based out of Boulder, CO. K.J. consults in a wide-variety of topics including productivity, systems improvement, records management, and sustainability. She is the author of Organize Your Work Day In No Time, by Que Publishing. She has appeared New York Times, International Herald Tribune, Chicago Tribune, Real Simple, CNN Money, Better Homes & Gardens with regular TV and radio appearances. K.J. has been nominated... View Full Profile
This program has been approved for credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Aurora Training Advantage is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.