Time Management Strategies
Webinar Details $169
- Webinar Length: 90 Minutes
- Topic:   Business Administration, Business Skills
This webinar will focus on the theory of managing one’s time more effectively. Participants will learn strategies on how to set attainable goals, prioritize, and maintain focus to get key tasks accomplished. Participants will conduct an exercise that will provide them information on how to better plan their day/week to use their time more effectively. Productivity systems, such as Outlook or Gmail, will be discussed on how they can support time management goals.
- Understand time management principles and theory
- Understand the process of prioritization and developing systems to identify priorities
- Discover what an “ideal workday” looks like
- Learn the six steps to effectively planning your day/week
- Learn the four steps to being more proactive and less reactive
- Understand the best working zone to accomplish the right tasks in the right place
Join award winning speaker K.J. McCorry as she shares her road map to maximizing your productivity.