Transforming Procurement Activity: Using Practical Tools to Achieve Results
Are you looking to improve your procurement process? Join expert Michael W Gozzo as he walks you through how to transform your procurement activity. Michael will teach the importance of improving your processes to help move you from survival mode to being a leader. He will share leadership tools that will help you improve your strategic sourcing and supplier relationship activities. You will also lean how to identify and capitalize on Value-Added Opportunities. Michael also outlines his methodology for qualifying suppliers and how you should be measuring your results.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Gain 10 guidelines for supplier improvement.
- Learn how to shift supplier "Paradigms".
- Understand what Value-Added Costs are in procurement and why that is important to you.
- Gain new skills required to succeed in the procurement process.
- Learn how to achieve supplier certification.
- Gain techniques used to evaluate supplier performance.
Register today and join Michael W Gozzo as he walks you through the process of transforming your procurement activities.
Michael W. Gozzo provides consulting and training services to all levels of management and is a Supply Chain Specialist including Purchasing (Supplier Collaboration), Inventory Control and Production/Operations Management. With many years of practical international experience, he offers a superlative background via his line, staff, training, and consulting activities. Education:MBA from University of New HavenB.S. Finance from University of ConnecticutExperience Lean MasterSan Jose St... View Full Profile