Simplifying Travel & Entertainment Rules & Recordkeeping
This webinar will help you develop an Accountable Plan for reimbursing employees and maintaining adequate accounting records thereby solidify the T&E expense deductions on the company’s annual income tax return.
Our helpful tips will be useful in training not only employees seeking reimbursement, but also the accounts payable staff reviewing the monthly employee expense reports, and tax staff reviewing records prior to preparation of the Federal income tax return.
- 50% Deductible Meals & Entertainment Expenses
- 80% Deductible Meals & Entertainment Expenses
- 100% Deductible Meals & Entertainment Expenses
- Developing a Fool Proof Accountable Plan
- Records and Documents Needed for Meals & Entertainment
- Records and Documents Needed for Travel Away from Home
- Documents Needed When Reimbursing Expenses Using the Per Diem Method
- Records and Documents Needed for Use of Employee’s Vehicles
- Records and Documents Needed for Company Vehicles
- Which Employee Reimbursements are Taxable Wages
- Which Contractor Reimbursements go into Form 1099
Steven Mercatante is the principal and founder of TIR Consulting, LLC. He is a nationally recognized leader in tax reporting education and consulting on specialized compliance issues. He has conducted on-site consultation for corporate clients from across the world and led countless seminars and webinars for Convey Compliance Systems, IAPP, Balance Consulting, The Accounts Payable Network, Accounts Payable Now and Tomorrow, Progressive Business Conferences, The Center For Competitive Management,... View Full Profile