Virtual Project Management
Webinar Details $219
- Webinar Length: 90 Minutes
- Guest Speaker: Margaret Meloni
- Topic: Business Administration, Business Skills
- Credit: ATAAA 1.5, ATAOP 1.5
It’s a work from home world #WFH. Your mission, whether you choose to accept it or not, is to continue to deliver your projects on time, on scope and on budget. In other words, business as usual, even if it feels like business unusual. Your team is no longer co-located. Should you change the way you manage your projects?
You still want to align the people, the processes, and the technology. It is how you achieve the correct balance that you will change. Together we will take a look at how to fine-tune your project management approach for real success in a virtual world.
Your Benefits of Attending:
- Successfully lead your team to consistently meet and exceed project objectives.
- Create self-disciplined, self-motivated high performing team members.
- Build strong professional team connectivity.
- Leverage the most effective project management best practices.
- Design processes that make virtual collaboration easy.
- Take control of the technology that supports your organizational culture.
Even after this pandemic is behind us being able to effectively manage projects in a virtual environment is going to be a critical skill. Join Margaret Meloni as she guides you through this process.