Achieving Work/Life Balance: Employee Lunch and Learn Series
Welcome to the Lunch and Learn Series. A series of 1 hour programs focused on providing yourself and your employees the tools to succeed in both the business and personal environment. Work/Life balance has become widely accepted as a key driver of both personal well being as well as professional success. Whether you are an employer looking to help your employees strike the right balance or an employee trying to figure out what the right balance is, this is the program to help guide you there.
- Define work-life balance and how it applies to participants
- Develop work-life balance goals and specific actions
- Determine accountability triggers to support achieving work-life balance
- Learn how to utilize productivity tools to support and incorporate work-life balance goals
- Gain strategies in how to acquire the time to get important personal activities integrated into the calendar
- Understand how to maintain work-life balance through effective daily and weekly planning
Join award winning speaker K.J. McCorry as she leads you down the path to a healthy work/life balance.
K.J. McCorry is the owner of Officiency Enterprises, Inc. a consulting company based out of Boulder, CO. K.J. consults in a wide-variety of topics including productivity, systems improvement, records management, and sustainability. She is the author of Organize Your Work Day In No Time, by Que Publishing. She has appeared New York Times, International Herald Tribune, Chicago Tribune, Real Simple, CNN Money, Better Homes & Gardens with regular TV and radio appearances. K.J. has been nominated... View Full Profile