Drafting Legally Sound Job Descriptions
Drafting job descriptions is complicated and can increase legal risks for an organization if done improperly. In addition, improperly or haphazardly drafted job descriptions can have negative practical implications from a human resources perspective. This job descriptions webinar will provide everything you need to know to minimize legal risks and maximize employee performance.
- Understand the practical and legal traps related to poorly drafted job descriptions
- Learn to avoid wording that can lead to and support discrimination claims when drafting job descriptions
- Understand the role of job descriptions in avoiding and defending ADA and FMLA claims
- Maintain an employee’s at-will status when drafting job descriptions
- Learn how to minimize FLSA issues when drafting job descriptions
- Understand that job descriptions are legal documents used as evidence in lawsuits and administrative proceedings