- Episode #121 :: Monday Feb 20, 2023 - HR Compliance for Small Businesses
- Episode #122 :: Tuesday Feb 21, 2023 - Must Haves for Small Businesses
- Episode #123 :: Wednesday Feb 22, 2023 - Employee Relations is Vital for Any Size Business
- Episode #124 :: Thursday Feb 23, 2023 - How to Set Up "HR" in a Small Company
- Episode #125 :: Friday Feb 24, 2023 - Advice for Small Business on Handling HR & Employee Relations
Welcome to the HR Empowerment Podcast. Join our team of industry experts today as they share strategies, insights and regulatory updates that are designed to keep you ahead of the curve.
Join our HR experts as they share audio updates that will keep you coming back for more. Each update is designed to be short enough to listen to on your commute and long enough to contain relevant and up-to-date information. Whether you are looking for regulatory updates, industry best practices or just a little inspiration you are in the right place. Sign up for our free Monday segments or subscribe and enjoy the benefits every day of the week. Your subscription includes access to all archived segments as well as all upcoming daily segments. HRCI and SHRM credits are available to subscribers.
By Wendy Sellers
- Episode #116 :: Monday Feb 13, 2023 - What is Harassment? How Does It Affect My Company?
- Episode #117 :: Tuesday Feb 14, 2023 - Not Only Sexual Harassment
- Episode #118 :: Wednesday Feb 15, 2023 - How Do I Prevent or Stop Harassment At My Workplace
- Episode #119 :: Thursday Feb 16, 2023 - Let’s talk about state laws regarding harassment and discrimination
- Episode #120 :: Friday Feb 17, 2023 - Interesting recent cases of discrimination
- Episode #126 :: Monday Feb 27, 2023 - What is Work Life Balance
- Episode #127 :: Tuesday Feb 28, 2023 - Flexible Time Off as a Starting Point
- Episode #128 :: Wednesday Mar 1, 2023 - Get Creative With Childcare Benefits
- Episode #129 :: Thursday Mar 2, 2023 - Companies Need to Be Authentic
- Episode #130 :: Friday Mar 3, 2023 - Put All Policies In Writing
- Episode #131 :: Monday Mar 6, 2023 - What is Employee Connection and Engagement
- Episode #132 :: Tuesday Mar 7, 2023 - Being Prepared is Key
- Episode #133 :: Wednesday Mar 8, 2023 - Tips to Improve Employee Connection and Engagement
- Episode #134 :: Thursday Mar 9, 2023 - Who is Responsible for Employee Connection and Engagement
- Episode #135 :: Friday Mar 10, 2023 - Advice for Companies Just Diving Into Engagement and Connection Programs
- Episode #136 :: Monday Mar 13, 2023 - Unions Are Making a Major Comeback
- Episode #137 :: Tuesday Mar 14, 2023 - Psychologically Safe Workplaces
- Episode #138 :: Wednesday Mar 15, 2023 - Employees Demand Positive Company Culture
- Episode #139 :: Thursday Mar 16, 2023 - Employees Are Also Demanding a Diverse, Equitable and Inclusive Workplace
- Episode #140 :: Friday Mar 17, 2023 - Mental Health and Wellness
- Episode #141 :: Monday Mar 20, 2023 - Attracting and Retaining Employees is Harder Than Ever
- Episode #142 :: Tuesday Mar 21, 2023 - What Employees Wish Their Managers Would Do or Stop Doing?
- Episode #143 :: Wednesday Mar 22, 2023 - Can a Company Train Anyone to be a Manager?
- Episode #144 :: Thursday Mar 23, 2023 - How Does a Company Train Managers and On What?
- Episode #145 :: Friday Mar 24, 2023 - What Else Can Employers Do To Change the Employee Experience?
- Episode #146 :: Monday Mar 27, 2023 - What Makes Someone a Difficult Person In Your Eyes?
- Episode #147 :: Tuesday Mar 28, 2023 - Expert Tips for Dealing With Difficult People
- Episode #148 :: Wednesday Mar 29, 2023 - Do Difficult People Know They are Difficult?
- Episode #149 :: Thursday Mar 30, 2023 - How Do You Stop a Difficult Person from Crushing Your Soul?
- Episode #150 :: Friday Mar 31, 2023 - Phrases to Use When Dealing With Difficult People or Situations